WELCOME ESSAY

WELCOME TO HERMAN'S EPICLY AND SUPER AWESOME BLOGSPOT FOR SHO AND YOU ABOUT TO LOOK AT HERMAN'S EPICLY SUPER AWESOME POST PLEASE STAY AND FOLLOW ME (>^_^)><(^_^<)(>^_^)><(^_^<)

Monday, April 19, 2010

connect to reading

The book I read during this time was eyeshiled which is my independent reading book.I predict that Sena the character will make it to las Vegas from taxes fro his training. I believe that the couch has good reason why Sena has to run and kick a rock. I believe that Sena is going to be in Vegas first then everyone else because he is super fast. I believe that Sena is going to learn a new skill is football and learn how to run with out stop to turn or fake someone out.i also think that sena is going to be the fastest man in the High school league. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment